A study of company profit-rate time series : Japan and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Adelina Gschwandtner, 2008.
"Tracing The Dynamics Of Competition: Evidence From Company Profits,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 208-213, 04.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Adelina Gschwandtner, 2005. "Tracing the dynamics of competition: Evidence from company profits," Vienna Economics Papers 0504, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M. & Nourayi, Mahmoud M., 2013. "Firm profitability: Mean-reverting or random-walk behavior?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 76-97.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working papers 2012-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working Papers 1202, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2000. "Adjustment of Profits: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 157-173, June.
- Martin Gervais & Igor Livshits, 2010. "Uncertainty, Specificity and Institutions," 2010 Meeting Papers 521, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Goddard, J. A. & Wilson, J. O. S., 1999. "The persistence of profit: a new empirical interpretation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 663-687, July.
- Gervais, Martin & Livshits, Igor & Meh, Césaire, 2008. "Uncertainty and the specificity of human capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 469-498, November.
- Martin Gervais & Igor Livshits & Césaire Meh, 2007. "Uncertainty and the Specificity of Human Capital," Staff Working Papers 07-57, Bank of Canada.
- Gervais, Martin & Livshits, Igor & Meh, Cesaire, 2007. "Uncertainty and the specificity of human capital," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 713, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Gervais, Martin & Livshits, Igor & Meh, Cesaire, 2007. "Uncertainty and the specificity of human capital," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0713, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mahmood, Talat, 1990. "Die Dynamik der Rentabilität als stochastischer Prozess: eine empirische Zeitreihenanalyse von ausgewählten deutschen und amerikanischen Unternehmen. Vom Fachbereich 20 Informatik der Technischen Univ," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 112236, March.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Market Power, Multimarket Contact and Pricing: Some Evidence from the US Automobile Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-118, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maruyama, Nobuhiro & Odagiri, Hiroyuki, 2002. "Does the 'persistence of profits' persist?: a study of company profits in Japan, 1964-97," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1513-1533, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:4:y:1986:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed