Medidas de concentración y estabilidad de mercado. Una aplicación para Excel
[Market concentration and market stability measures. An application for Excel]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jenny-Paola Lis-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Medidas de concentración y estabilidad de mercado. Una aplicación para Excel," ESTUDIOS ECONÓMICOS SIC 010901, SUPERINTENDENCIA DE INDUSTRIA Y COMERCIO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panzar, John C & Rosse, James N, 1987. "Testing for "Monopoly" Equilibrium," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 443-456, June.
- Paul Latreille & James Mackley, 2011. "Using Excel to Illustrate Hannah and Kay's Concentration Axioms," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(1), pages 117-127.
- Gideon Rosenbluth, 1957. "Introduction to "Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries"," NBER Chapters,in: Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries, pages 3-21 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melnik, Arie & Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2008. "Assessing market dominance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 63-72, October.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-255, March.
- Gideon Rosenbluth, 1957. "Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number rose57-1.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Javier Campos, 2003. "Concentración agregada y desigualdad entre empresas: una comparación internacional," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-28, February.
- Hrazdil, Karel & Zhang, Ray, 2012. "The importance of industry classification in estimating concentration ratios," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 224-227.
- Baumann, Renato, 2009. "El comercio entre los países BRICS," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 3166 edited by CEPAL, Oficina de Brasilia.
- Hoxha, Indrit, 2013. "The market structure of the banking sector and financially dependent manufacturing sectors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 432-444.
- Chortareas, Georgios E. & Garza-García, Jesús G. & Girardone, Claudia, 2012. "Competition, efficiency and interest rate margins in Latin American banking," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 93-103.
- Ashiq Ali & Sandy Klasa & Eric Yeung, 2009. "The Limitations of Industry Concentration Measures Constructed with Compustat Data: Implications for Finance Research," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(10), pages 3839-3871, October.
- Gideon Rosenbluth, 1957. "Appendices and Index to "Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries"," NBER Chapters,in: Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries, pages 111-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gideon Rosenbluth, 1957. "Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries, 1948," NBER Chapters,in: Concentration in Canadian Manufacturing Industries, pages 22-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmeasures of concentration; market concentration; concentration indexes; stability indexes; Excel.;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.