Assessing market dominance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2006.
"The international drivers of domestic airline mergers in twenty nations: integrating industrial organization and international business,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 75-93.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2005. "The International Drivers of Domestic Airline Mergers in Twenty Nations: Integrating Industrial Organization and International Business," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Bradburd, Ralph M & Over, A Mead, Jr, 1982. "Organizational Costs, "Sticky Equilibria," and Critical Levels of Concentration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Jordi Gual & Anne Perrot & Michele Polo & Patrick Rey & Klaus Schmidt & Rune Stenbacka, 2006. "An Economic Approach to Article 82," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 2.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Verboven, Frank, 2005.
"Quantifying the effects from horizontal mergers in European competition policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 669-691, December.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Verboven, Frank, 2001. "Quantifying the Effects from Horizontal Mergers in European Competition Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valenciano, Jaime de Pablo & Giacinti Battistuzzi, Miguel Angel & Garcia Azcaráte, Tomás, 2015. "Chile-EU Trade Agreement: What Can We Learn from Trade Statistics?," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(1).
- Lis-Gutiérrez, Jenny-Paola, 2013.
"Medidas de concentración y estabilidad de mercado. Una aplicación para Excel
[Market concentration and market stability measures. An application for Excel]," MPRA Paper 47615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jenny-Paola Lis-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Medidas de concentración y estabilidad de mercado. Una aplicación para Excel," ESTUDIOS ECONÓMICOS SIC 010901, SUPERINTENDENCIA DE INDUSTRIA Y COMERCIO.
- Hellmer, Stefan & Wårell, Linda, 2009. "On the evaluation of market power and market dominance--The Nordic electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3235-3241, August.
- Ion Lapteacru, 2012. "Assessing lending market concentration in Bulgaria: the application of a new measure of concentration," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(1), pages 79-102, April.
- Trujillo Sánchez, Jorge Enrique, 2013.
"Efecto de las políticas públicas de vigilancia, control y regulación en el mercado del tabaco en Colombia
[Effects of the monitoring, control and regulation public policies in the tobacco market in," MPRA Paper 46871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Polzin & Pierre Polzin & José Borges & António Coelho, 2016. "Applying an Extended Kernel Density 4-Step Floating Catchment Area method to identify priority districts to promote new publicly financed supply of gastroenterology exams," EcoMod2016 9584, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:68:y:2008:i:1:p:63-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.