Recent Trends in Aggregate Concentration in the United Kingdom Economy: Revised Estimates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisa Giuliani & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Universities in emerging economies: bridging local industry with international science--evidence from Chile and South Africa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 679-702.
- Simon Mosey & Mike Wright & Bart Clarysse, 2012.
"Transforming traditional university structures for the knowledge economy through multidisciplinary institutes,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 587-607.
- S. Mosey & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2012. "Transforming Traditional University Structures For The Knowledge Economy Through Multidisciplinary Institutes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/794, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Valentina Tartari & Ammon Salter & Pablo D'Este, 2012. "Crossing the Rubicon: exploring the factors that shape academics' perceptions of the barriers to working with industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 655-677.
- Ben R. Martin, 2012. "Are universities and university research under threat? Towards an evolutionary model of university speciation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 543-565.
- Donghyun Park, 1998. "The Meaning of Competition: A Graphical Exposition," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 347-357, January.
- John Bessant & Tim Venables (ed.), 2008. "Creating Wealth from Knowledge," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12766, April.
- John Goddard & Douglas Robertson & Paul Vallance, 2012. "Universities, Technology and Innovation Centres and regional development: the case of the North-East of England," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 609-627.
- Kurt Dopfer & John Foster & Jason Potts, 2004. "Micro-meso-macro," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, July.
- Evangelos Bourelos & Mats Magnusson & Maureen McKelvey, 2012. "Investigating the complexity facing academic entrepreneurs in science and engineering: the complementarities of research performance, networks and support structures in commercialisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 751-780.
- Alan Hughes & Michael Kitson, 2012. "Pathways to impact and the strategic role of universities: new evidence on the breadth and depth of university knowledge exchange in the UK and the factors constraining its development," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 723-750.
- Dodgson, Mark & Hughes, Alan & Foster, John & Metcalfe, Stan, 2011.
"Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy: The case of Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1145-1156.
- Dodgson, M. & Foster, J. & Hughes, A. & Metcalfe, J.S., 2009. "Systems Thinking, Market Failure, and the Development of Innovation Policy: The Case of Australia," Working Papers wp397, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mark Dodgson & Alan Hughes & John Foster & J.S. Metcalfe, 2010. "Systems thinking, market failure, and the development of innovation policy- The case of Australia," Discussion Papers Series 403, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mark Dodgson & Jonathan Staggs, 2012. "Government policy, university strategy and the academic entrepreneur: the case of Queensland's Smart State Institutes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 567-585.
- Jeremy Howells & Ronnie Ramlogan & Shu-Li Cheng, 2012. "Innovation and university collaboration: paradox and complexity within the knowledge economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 703-721.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1988. "An Alternative Measure Of Aggregate Concentration With An Application To The Agribusiness Sector," Working Papers 115904, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:8:y:1984:i:4:p:401-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.