More about economic and non-economic determinants of (mutual) trust and trustworthiness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich L. Sell & Marcus Wiens, 2006.
"Vertrauen: Substitut oder Komplement zu formellen Institutionen?,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 126(4), pages 605-633.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Wiens, Marcus, 2005. "Vertrauen: Substitut oder Komplement zu formellen Institutionen?," Working Papers in Economics 2005,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Jochem, Axel, 2000. "Timing and sequenzing der monetären Integration," Working Papers in Economics 2000,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Bandulet, Martin & Morasch, Karl, 2002. "Electronic coordination in oligopolistic markets: Impact on transport costs and product differentiation," Working Papers in Economics 2002,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Jochem, Axel, 1999. "Währungspolitische Interdependenz der EU-Beitrittskandidaten und die Wahl eines geeigneten Wechselkurssystems," Working Papers in Economics 1999,5, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Bartholomae Florian & Morasch Karl, 2007.
"Oil Price Indexing Of Natural Gas Prices: An Economic Analysis,"
Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 58(3), pages 250-264, December.
- Bartholomae, Florian W. & Morasch, Karl, 2006. "Oil Price Indexing Of Natural Gas Prices: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 2006,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Bartholomae, Florian W., 2006. "Trade And Pension Systems," Working Papers in Economics 2006,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Guerra, Gerardo & John Zizzo, Daniel, 2004. "Trust responsiveness and beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 25-30, September.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; psychological game theory; intertemporal consumption;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ubwwpe:20072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivbwmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.