More about economic and non-economic determinants of (mutual) trust and trustworthiness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jochem, Axel, 2000. "Timing and sequenzing der monetären Integration," Working Papers in Economics 2000,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Bandulet, Martin & Morasch, Karl, 2002. "Electronic coordination in oligopolistic markets: Impact on transport costs and product differentiation," Working Papers in Economics 2002,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Bartholomae Florian & Morasch Karl, 2007.
"Oil Price Indexing Of Natural Gas Prices: An Economic Analysis,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 58(3), pages 250-264, December.
- Bartholomae, Florian W. & Morasch, Karl, 2006. "Oil Price Indexing Of Natural Gas Prices: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 2006,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Bartholomae, Florian W., 2006. "Trade And Pension Systems," Working Papers in Economics 2006,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Guerra, Gerardo & John Zizzo, Daniel, 2004. "Trust responsiveness and beliefs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 25-30, September.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; psychological game theory; intertemporal consumption;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ubwwpe:20072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivbwmde.html .