Zins- und Geldmengensteuerung in der offenen Volkswirtschaft: Eine Referenz an William Poole (und zugleich eine Kritik an der "Neuen Keynesianischen Makroökonomik")
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Poole, 1999. "Monetary policy rules?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 3-12.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Bofinger & Eric Mayer, 2007.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the Euro Area with Different Assumptions on the Phillips Curve,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 291-305, July.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric, 2003. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction in the Euro area with different assumptions on the Phillips curve," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 40, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in the Euro Area with different assumptions on the Phillips curve," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 27, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal policy Interaction in the Euro Area with Different Assumptions on the Phillips Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 4790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Sell, Friedrich L., 2004. "Währungspolitik im Dienste von Entwicklung : Immer noch ein Forschungsprogramm!," Working Papers in Economics 2004,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Gerberding, Christina & Worms, Andreas & Seitz, Franz, 2004. "How the Bundesbank really conducted monetary policy: An analysis based on real-time data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,25, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Tam, Julie, 2004. "On the performance of nominal income targeting as a strategy for monetary policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 143-163, March.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsSchockabsorption; Geldpolitische Strategien; Wechselkursregime; Absorption of Shocks; Strategic Monetary Policy; Exchange Rate Regimes;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ubwwpe:20052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivbwmde.html .