The Nature of the ADAS Model Based on the ISLM Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2007. "The nature of the ADAS model based on the ISLM model," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 413-422, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 2005. "Makroökonomik und neue Makroökonomik," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 92556, March.
- Frank Hahn, 1978. "On Non-Walrasian Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17.
- Rao, B Bhaskara, 1986. "Alternative Aggregate Demand Functions in Macroeconomics," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(47), pages 261-264, December.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heilemann, Ullrich & Findeis, Hagen, 2012. "Empirical determination of aggregate demand and supply curves: The example of the RWI Business Cycle Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 158-165.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012.
"Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community,"
Working Paper Series
432, African Development Bank.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012. "Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community," Working Paper Series 409, African Development Bank.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Kumar, Saten, 2009.
"A panel data approach to the demand for money and the effects of financial reforms in the Asian countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1012-1017, September.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "A Panel Data Approach to the Demand for Money and the Effects of Financial Reforms in the Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 6565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Singh, Prakash, 2009. "Demand for Money in the Asian Countries: A Systems GMM Panel Data Approach and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 15030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseynesian and neo classical models; aggregate demand and supply; monetary policy rule; price adjustments; stabilization policy;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0510001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.