The Nature of the ADAS Model Based on the ISLM Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2007. "The nature of the ADAS model based on the ISLM model," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 413-422, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 2005. "Makroökonomik und neue Makroökonomik," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92556, December.
- Frank Hahn, 1978. "On Non-Walrasian Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17.
- Rao, B Bhaskara, 1986. "Alternative Aggregate Demand Functions in Macroeconomics," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(47), pages 261-264, December.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heilemann, Ullrich & Findeis, Hagen, 2012. "Empirical determination of aggregate demand and supply curves: The example of the RWI Business Cycle Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 158-165.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012.
"Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community,"
Working Paper Series
432, African Development Bank.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012. "Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community," Working Paper Series 409, African Development Bank.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Kumar, Saten, 2009.
"A panel data approach to the demand for money and the effects of financial reforms in the Asian countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1012-1017, September.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "A Panel Data Approach to the Demand for Money and the Effects of Financial Reforms in the Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 6565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Singh, Prakash, 2009. "Demand for Money in the Asian Countries: A Systems GMM Panel Data Approach and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 15030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseynesian and neo classical models; aggregate demand and supply; monetary policy rule; price adjustments; stabilization policy;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2005-10-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0510001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .