Would You Like to be a Prosumer? Information Revelation, Personalization and Price Discrimination in Electronic Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Bandulet & Karl Morasch, 2003. "Would You Like to Be a Prosumer? Information Revelation, Personalization and Price Discrimination in Electronic Markets," Discussion Paper Series 242, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Morasch, Karl & Bandulet, Martin, 2003. "Would you like to be a prosumer? Information revelation, personalization and price discrimination in electronic markets," Working Papers in Economics 2003,4, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Conditioning Prices on Purchase History," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 367-381, May.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Commerce; Personalization; Asymmetric Information; Price Discrimination; JEL Classifications: D42; D82; L14;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:12:y:2005:i:2:p:251-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .