The Death of Cash? Not So Fast: Demand for U.S. Currency at Home and Abroad, 1990-2016
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banegas, Ayelen & Judson, Ruth & Sims, Charles & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2015. "International Dollar Flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 1144, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Theodore E. Allison & Rosanna S. Pianalto, 1997. "The issuance of series-1996 $100 Federal Reserve notes: goals, strategy, and likely results," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 557-564.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
- Greene, Claire & Schuh, Scott & Stavins, Joanna, 2016. "The 2014 survey of consumer payment choice: summary results," Research Data Report 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benati, Luca & Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Weber, Warren E., 2017.
"Online Appendix for: International Evidence on Long-Run Money Demand,"
738, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Benati, Luca & Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Weber, Warren E., 2019. "Online Appendix for: International Evidence on Long-Run Money Demand," Staff Report 588, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency; banknotes; dollarization; crisis;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E49 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2017-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-07-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-30 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iccp17:162910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.