The Semicircular Flow of the Data Economy and the Data Sharing Laffer curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Nikolaos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009.
"Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(2), pages 107-120.
- Nikos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting," RatSWD Research Notes 41, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting," IZA Discussion Papers 4201, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nikos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 899, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Max Boisot & Agustí Canals, 2004. "Data, information and knowledge: have we got it right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Avinash Collis & Felix Eggers, 2019.
"Using massive online choice experiments to measure changes in well-being,"
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 116(15), pages 7250-7255, April.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Felix Eggers & Avinash Gannamaneni, 2018. "Using Massive Online Choice Experiments to Measure Changes in Well-being," NBER Working Papers 24514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Collis, Avinash & Eggers, Felix, 2019. "Using Massive Online Choice Experiments to Measure Changes in Well-being," OSF Preprints akqhn, Center for Open Science.
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Quality discrimination in online multi-sided markets," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Charles I. Jones & Christopher Tonetti, 2020. "Nonrivalry and the Economics of Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 110(9), pages 2819-2858, September.
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Platforms to business relations in online platform ecosystems," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- David Evans, 2013. "Economics Of Vertical Restraints For Multi-Sided Platforms," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 9.
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Bertin Martens & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2017. "The economics of ownership, access and trade in digital data," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pedraza Pablo de & Visintin Stefano & Tijdens Kea & Kismihók Gábor, 2019. "Survey vs Scraped Data: Comparing Time Series Properties of Web and Survey Vacancy Data," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Sciendo & Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 8(1), pages 103-116, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010.
"Estimates of the steady state growth rates for selected Asian countries with an extended Solow model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Jung-Suk Yu & M. Kabir Hassan & Abdullah Mamun & Abul Hassan, 2014.
"Financial Sectors Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 13(1), pages 69-102, April.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Financial Sector Reform and Economic Growth in Morocco: An Empirical Analysis," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-28, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Prof. Dr. Adem KALCA & Resc. Assist. Atakan DURMAZ, 2012. "Diaspora As The Instrument Of Humane Capital," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(5), pages 94-104, October.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kawalec Paweł, 2020. "The dynamics of theories of economic growth: An impact of Unified Growth Theory," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi, 2016. "The foreign direct investment–economic growth nexus," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 116-133.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1992.
"Coïntégration et modèles dynamiques,"
Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 71-83.
- D'Autume, A., 1992. "Cointegration et Modeles Dynamiques," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.42, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Antoine d'Autume, 1992. "Coïntégration et modèles dynamiques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430037, HAL.
- Gao, Ting, 2004. "Regional industrial growth: evidence from Chinese industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-124, January.
- Siemiński, Paweł & Hadyński, Jakub & Poczta, Walenty, 2020. "Diversification Of Human Capital Resources In Rural And Urban Areas In Poland," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), vol. 2020(1).
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri & Douglas Almond, "undated".
"Capital, Wages, and Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
152, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Almond, Douglas & Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 1999. "Capital, Wages and Growth: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri & Douglas Almond, 1999. "Capital, wages and growth: Theory and evidence," Economics Working Papers 389, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1994.
"The effects of compulsory schooling on growth, income distribution and welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 339-359, July.
- Zvi Eckstein & Itzhak Zilcha, 1991. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Growth, Income Distribution and Welfare," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 20, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1991. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling on Growth Income Distribution and Welfare," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275551, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Eckstein, Z. & Zilcha, I., 1991. "The Effects of Compulsury Schooling on Growth Income Distribution and Welfare," Papers 38-91, Tel Aviv.
- Kumar, Sanjesh & Singh, Baljeet, 2019. "Barriers to the international diffusion of technological innovations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-86.
- Carine Nourry, 2012. "Dasgupta, D.: Modern growth theory," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 97-100, January.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2014. "New ideas in the air: cities and economic growth," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q4, pages 1-7.
- Lawrence U. Okoye & Alexander E. Omankhanlen & Johnson I. Okoh & Ngozi B. Adeleye & Felix N. Ezeji & Gideon K. Ezu & Benjamin I. Ehikioya, 2021. "Analyzing the Energy Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(1), pages 378-387.
- Jos� Lobo & Charlotta Mellander & Kevin Stolarick & Deborah Strumsky, 2014.
"The Inventive, the Educated and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 155-177, February.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Strumsky, Deborah, 2012. "The Inventive, the Educated, and the Creative: How Do They Affect Metropolitan Productivity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 263, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1996.
"The Poverty of Nations: A Quantitative Exploration,"
NBER Working Papers
5414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1997. "The poverty of nations: a quantitative exploration," Staff Report 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Edgerton, David L. & Opper, Sonja, 2013.
"A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-251.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 3762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilson, E.J. & Chaudhri, D.P., 2000. "Endogeneity, Knowledge and Dynamics of Long Run Capitalist Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers wp00-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Ananth Seshadri, 2003. "Is assortative matching efficient?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 475-493, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBig data; Artificial Intelligence; Government;
All these keywords.
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.