First Degree Price Discrimination Using Big Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader, 2004. "Dynamic Conversion Behavior at E-Commerce Sites," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 326-335, March.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2011.
"A dynamic model of price discrimination and inventory management at the Fulton Fish Market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 6-19.
- Kathryn Graddy & George Hall, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," NBER Working Papers 15019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Conditioning Prices on Purchase History," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 367-381, May.
- Alan L. Montgomery & Shibo Li & Kannan Srinivasan & John C. Liechty, 2004. "Modeling Online Browsing and Path Analysis Using Clickstream Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 579-595, November.
- Chenghuan Sean Chu & Phillip Leslie & Alan Sorensen, 2011. "Bundle-Size Pricing as an Approximation to Mixed Bundling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 263-303, February.
- Harikesh Nair, 2007.
"Intertemporal price discrimination with forward-looking consumers: Application to the US market for console video-games,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 239-292, September.
- Nair, Harikesh S., 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination with Forward-Looking Consumers: Application to the US Market for Console Video-Games," Research Papers 1947, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-149, April.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1995. "College Scholarship Rules and Private Saving," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 552-566, June.
- Ben Shiller & Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Pricing and Its Alternatives," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 630-660, December.
- Crawford, Gregory S & Shum, Matthew, 2007. "Monopoly Quality Degradation and Regulation in Cable Television," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 181-219, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foschi, Matteo, 2017. "Self-Control in the Retailing Industry: Inducing Rejection of Loyalty Schemes," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 37, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Baye, Irina & Sapi, Geza, 2014. "Targeted pricing, consumer myopia and investment in customer-tracking technology," DICE Discussion Papers 131, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017.
"Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers,"
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers," AMSE Working Papers 1713, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Sanjog Misra, 2017. "Scalable Price Targeting," NBER Working Papers 23775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chongwoo Choe & Stephen King & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-Based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gesche, Tobias, 2018. "Reference Price Shifts and Customer Antagonism: Evidence from Reviews for Online Auctions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181650, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2018. "Markets for Information: An Introduction," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2142, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hindermann, Christoph Michael, 2018. "Price Discrimination in Online Retail," EconStor Preprints 181294, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Imke Reimers & Benjamin R. Shiller, 2018. "Proprietary Data, Competition, and Consumer Effort: An Application to Telematics in Auto Insurance," Working Papers 119, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Imke Reimers & Benjamin R. Shiller, 2018. "Welfare Implications of Proprietary Data Collection: An Application to Telematics in Auto Insurance," Working Papers 119R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised May 2018.
- Dengler, Sebastian & Prüfer, Jens, 2018. "Consumers' Privacy Choices in the Era of Big Data," Discussion Paper 2018-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-08-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2013-08-31 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brd:wpaper:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eliza Dumais). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsbraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.