First Degree Price Discrimination Using Big Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader, 2004. "Dynamic Conversion Behavior at E-Commerce Sites," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 326-335, March.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2011.
"A dynamic model of price discrimination and inventory management at the Fulton Fish Market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 6-19.
- Kathryn Graddy & George Hall, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," NBER Working Papers 15019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Acquisti & Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Conditioning Prices on Purchase History," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 367-381, May.
- Alan L. Montgomery & Shibo Li & Kannan Srinivasan & John C. Liechty, 2004. "Modeling Online Browsing and Path Analysis Using Clickstream Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 579-595, November.
- Chenghuan Sean Chu & Phillip Leslie & Alan Sorensen, 2011. "Bundle-Size Pricing as an Approximation to Mixed Bundling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 263-303, February.
- Harikesh Nair, 2007.
"Intertemporal price discrimination with forward-looking consumers: Application to the US market for console video-games,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 239-292, September.
- Nair, Harikesh S., 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination with Forward-Looking Consumers: Application to the US Market for Console Video-Games," Research Papers 1947, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-149, April.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1995. "College Scholarship Rules and Private Saving," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 552-566, June.
- Ben Shiller & Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Music for a Song: An Empirical Look at Uniform Pricing and Its Alternatives," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 630-660, December.
- Crawford, Gregory S & Shum, Matthew, 2007. "Monopoly Quality Degradation and Regulation in Cable Television," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 181-219, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017.
"Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers,"
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers," AMSE Working Papers 1713, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Chongwoo Choe & Stephen King & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-Based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Foschi, Matteo, 2017. "Self-Control in the Retailing Industry: Inducing Rejection of Loyalty Schemes," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 37, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Imke Reimers & Benjamin R. Shiller, 2018. "Proprietary Data, Competition, and Consumer Effort: An Application to Telematics in Auto Insurance," Working Papers 119, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Sanjog Misra, 2017. "Scalable Price Targeting," NBER Working Papers 23775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baye, Irina & Sapi, Geza, 2014. "Targeted pricing, consumer myopia and investment in customer-tracking technology," DICE Discussion Papers 131, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-08-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2013-08-31 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brd:wpaper:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leslie Yancich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsbraus.html .