First degree discrimination in a competitive setting : pricing and quality choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Encaoua & Abraham Hollander, 2004. "First degree discrimination in a competitive setting : pricing and quality choice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00193447, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kling, Catherine L. & Zhao, Jinhua, 2000.
"On the long-run efficiency of auctioned vs. free permits,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 235-238, November.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Zhao, Jinhua, 2000. "On the Long-Run Efficiency of Auctioned vs. Free Permits," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1836, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rob Van der Laan & Andries Nentjes, 2001. "Competitive Distortions in EU Environmental Legislation: Inefficiency versus Inequity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-152, March.
- Malueg, David A., 1990. "Welfare consequences of emission credit trading programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-77, January.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Conrad Klaus, 1993. "Taxes and Subsidies for Pollution-Intensive Industries as Trade Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 121-135, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice discrimination; price schedules; personalized prices; vertical differentiation.;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v05010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .