Detecting Mortgage Delinquencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009.
"Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 55(2), pages 107-120.
- Nikos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting," Research Notes of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 41, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting," IZA Discussion Papers 4201, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nikos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Google Econometrics and Unemployment Forecasting," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 899, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nikos Askitas, 2011. "WEEKLYCLAIMS: Stata module to Get Weekly Initial Jobless Claims from the US Dept. of Labor," Statistical Software Components S457249, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 17 Jun 2012.
- Raven Molloy & Hui Shan, 2013.
"The Postforeclosure Experience of U.S. Households,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 225-254, June.
- Raven S. Molloy & Hui Shan, 2011. "The post-foreclosure experience of U.S. households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McLaren, Nick & Shanbhogue, Rachana, 2011. "Using internet search data as economic indicators," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(2), pages 134-140.
- Sanders, Anthony B. & Van Order, Robert, 2011. "Introduction to the special issue on housing and the credit crunch," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 66-67, June.
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Health and Well-Being in the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 5601, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Order, Robert Van, 2011. "The great surge in mortgage defaults 2006-2009: The comparative roles of economic conditions, underwriting and moral hazard," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-151, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2015.
"The internet as a data source for advancement in social sciences,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 2-12, April.
- Nikolaos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2015. "The Internet as a Data Source for Advancement in Social Sciences," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 248, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "The Internet as a Data Source for Advancement in Social Sciences," IZA Discussion Papers 8899, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Askitas, Nikos, 2015. "Trend-Spotting in the Housing Market," IZA Discussion Papers 9427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guzi, Martin & de Pedraza, Pablo, 2013. "A Web Survey Analysis of the Subjective Well-being of Spanish Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7618, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nikolaos Askitas, 2015. "Google search activity data and breaking trends," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 206-206, November.
- Coble, David & Pincheira, Pablo, 2017. "Nowcasting Building Permits with Google Trends," MPRA Paper 76514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simionescu, Mihaela & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2017. "Big Data and Unemployment Analysis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 81, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
Keywordshousing; hardship letter; loan delinquency; mortgage; National Delinquency Survey (NDS); financial crisis; recession; bubble; Google Insights;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2011-08-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.