Data, information and knowledge: have we got it right?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 1996. "Investment - Vol. 1: Capital Theory and Investment Behavior," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100568, January.
- Richard J. Herrnstein & Drazen Prelec, 1991. "Melioration: A Theory of Distributed Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 137-156, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Lamberton, 2004. "The Knowledge Economy: Joel Mokyr, The Gifts of Athena: Historical Origins of the Knowledge Economy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford, 2002," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 363-366.
- Amandine Pascal & Catherine Thomas & Georges Romme, 2009. "Méthodologie de « Design Collaboratif » : une approche intégrative," Post-Print halshs-00374980, HAL.
- Child, John & Hsieh, Linda H.Y., 2014. "Decision mode, information and network attachment in the internationalization of SMEs: A configurational and contingency analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 598-610.
- Guinevere Nell, 2010. "Competition as market progress: An Austrian rationale for agent-based modeling," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 127-145, June.
- Goodridge, PR & Haskel, J, 2015. "How much is UK business investing in big data?," Working Papers 25159, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "The Impact of Knowledge Management Models for the Development of Organizations," MPRA Paper 83089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation; Knowledge; Economics of information; Information theory; Physics of information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:14:y:2004:i:1:p:43-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .