Competition as market progress: An Austrian rationale for agent-based modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Koppl, 2006. "Austrian economics at the cutting edge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 231-241, December.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
403, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Leland Yeager, 1999. "Should Austrians Scorn General-Equilibrium Theory?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2007. "Is dynamic general equilibrium a theory of everything?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 13-41, July.
- Dave Colander & Peter Howitt & Alan Kirman & Axel Leijonhufvud & Perry Mehrling, 2008.
"Beyond DSGE Models: Toward an Empirically Based Macroeconomics,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0808, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Peter Howitt & Alan Kirman & Axel Leijonhufvud & Perry Mehrling, 2008. "Beyond DSGE Models: Toward an Empirically Based Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 236-240, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Randall Holcombe, 2008. "Advancing economic analysis beyond the equilibrium framework," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 225-249, December.
- W. Kwasnicki, 2007. "Schumpeterian Modelling," Chapters, in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Max Boisot & Agustí Canals, 2004. "Data, information and knowledge: have we got it right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Hajime Tomura, 2007. "Firms Dynamics, Bankruptcy Laws and Total Factor Productivity," Staff Working Papers 07-17, Bank of Canada.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.