Competition as market progress: An Austrian rationale for agent-based modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sdaeonline.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11138/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nick Vriend, 2000.
"Was Hayek An Ace?,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000
272, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Colander & Peter Howitt & Alan Kirman & Axel Leijonhufvud & Perry Mehrling, 2008.
"Beyond DSGE Models: Toward an Empirically Based Macroeconomics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 236-240, May.
- Dave Colander & Peter Howitt & Alan Kirman & Axel Leijonhufvud & Perry Mehrling, 2008. "Beyond DSGE Models: Toward an Empirically Based Macroeconomics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0808, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2007. "Is dynamic general equilibrium a theory of everything?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(1), pages 13-41, July.
- W. Kwasnicki, 2007. "Schumpeterian Modelling," Chapters, in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Max Boisot & Agustí Canals, 2004. "Data, information and knowledge: have we got it right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Leland Yeager, 1999. "Should Austrians Scorn General-Equilibrium Theory?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- R. Koppl, 2006. "Austrian economics at the cutting edge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 231-241, December.
- Randall Holcombe, 2008. "Advancing economic analysis beyond the equilibrium framework," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 225-249, December.
- Hajime Tomura, 2007. "Firms Dynamics, Bankruptcy Laws and Total Factor Productivity," Staff Working Papers 07-17, Bank of Canada.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.