Competition as market progress: An Austrian rationale for agent-based modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Colander & Peter Howitt & Alan Kirman & Axel Leijonhufvud & Perry Mehrling, 2008.
"Beyond DSGE Models: Toward an Empirically Based Macroeconomics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 236-40, May.
- Dave Colander & Peter Howitt & Alan Kirman & Axel Leijonhufvud & Perry Mehrling, 2008. "Beyond DSGE Models: Toward an Empirically Based Macroeconomics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0808, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2007. "Is dynamic general equilibrium a theory of everything?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 13-41, July.
- Hajime Tomura, 2007. "Firms Dynamics, Bankruptcy Laws and Total Factor Productivity," Staff Working Papers 07-17, Bank of Canada.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- R. Koppl, 2006. "Austrian economics at the cutting edge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 231-241, December.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
403, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Leland Yeager, 1999. "Should Austrians Scorn General-Equilibrium Theory?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Randall Holcombe, 2008. "Advancing economic analysis beyond the equilibrium framework," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 225-249, December.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Max Boisot & Agustí Canals, 2004. "Data, information and knowledge: have we got it right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-67, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.