The Impact of Knowledge Management Models for the Development of Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rasheed Sulaiman V. & Laxmi Thummuru & Hall, Andy & Dijkman, Jeroen, 2009. "Tacit Knowledge and Innovation Capacity: Evidence from the Indian Livestock Sector," MERIT Working Papers 058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- Max Boisot & Agustí Canals, 2004. "Data, information and knowledge: have we got it right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 43-67, January.
- Max Boisot & John Child, 1999. "Organizations as Adaptive Systems in Complex Environments: The Case of China," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 237-252, June.
- William C. Bogner & Pamela S. Barr, 2000. "Making Sense in Hypercompetitive Environments: A Cognitive Explanation for the Persistence of High Velocity Competition," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 212-226, April.
- Eric W. Stein, 2005. "A Qualitative Study of the Characteristics of a Community of Practice for Knowledge Management and Its Success Factors," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 1(3), pages 1-24, July.
- Dorothy Leidner & Maryam Alavi & Timothy Kayworth, 2006. "The Role of Culture in Knowledge Management: A Case Study of Two Global Firms," International Journal of e-Collaboration (IJeC), IGI Global, vol. 2(1), pages 17-40, January.
- Karl E. Weick & Kathleen M. Sutcliffe & David Obstfeld, 2005. "Organizing and the Process of Sensemaking," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 409-421, August.
More about this item
KeywordsKMMs; knowledge creation; organization; sense-making;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2017-12-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2017-12-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:83089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .