Report NEP-CSE-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'AMORE, Rosamaria & IORIO, Roberto & LUBRANO LAVADERA, Giuseppe, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship Between Human Capital and Innovation at the Firm Level: A study on a Sample of European Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers 144, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Davide Castellani, 2017. "The Changing Geography of Innovation and the Role of Multinational Enterprises," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Fabio Pieri & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2017. "Modelling the joint impact of R and D and ICT on productivity: A frontier analysis approach," DEM Working Papers 2017/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- Vadym Volosovych & Carolina Villegas Sanchez & Bent Sorensen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," 2017 Meeting Papers 1194, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Niebel, Thomas & Rasel, Fabienne & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "BIG data - BIG gains? Empirical evidence on the link between big data analytics and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-053, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Davide Castellani & Katiuscia Lavoratori, 2017. "Location of R&D abroad. An analysis on Global Cities," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Maximilian Goethner & Michael Wyrwich, 2017. "Cross-faculty proximity and academic entrepreneurship: The role of business schools," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- S. Cerreia-Vioglio & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & A. Rustichini, 2017. "Multinomial logit processes and preference discovery: inside and outside the black box," Working Papers 615, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2017. "Technological Spillovers, Product Market Rivalry and R&D Investment," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Laura Alfaro & Alejandro Cuñat & Harald Fadinger & Yanping Liu, 2017. "The Real Exchange Rate, Innovation and Asymmetries and Hysteresis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-044, Harvard Business School, revised May 2018.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2017. "The Impact of Knowledge Management Models for the Development of Organizations," MPRA Paper 83089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2017.
- Basant, Rakesh, 2017. "Exploring Linkages between Innovation and public policy- challenges and Opportunities," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.