Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese Government yield curves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Afonso, António & Martins, Manuel M.F., 2012.
"Level, slope, curvature of the sovereign yield curve, and fiscal behaviour,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1789-1807.
- Afonso, António & Martins, Manuel M.F., 2010. "Level, slope, curvature of the sovereign yield curve, and fiscal behaviour," Working Paper Series 1276, European Central Bank.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin, 2006.
"Forecasting the term structure of government bond yields,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 337-364, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li, 2002. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Government Bond Yields," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li, 2003. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Government Bond Yields," NBER Working Papers 10048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin, 2003. "Forecasting the term structure of government bond yields," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- Ming Zhang, 2012. "Chinese Stylized Sterilization: The Cost‐sharing Mechanism and Financial Repression," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(2), pages 41-58, March.
- Samar Maziad & Joong S Kang, 2012. "RMB Internationalization; O+L5022nshore/Offshore Links," IMF Working Papers 12/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Liu, Li-Gang & Pauwels, Laurent L., 2012.
"Do external political pressures affect the Renminbi exchange rate?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1800-1818.
- Li-gang Liu & Laurent Pauwels & Jun-yu Chan, 2008. "Do External Political Pressures Affect the Renminbi Exchange Rate?," Working Papers 0805, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Liu, Li-Gang & Pauwels, Laurent, 2011. "Do External Political Pressures Affect the Renminbi Exchange Rate?," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013. "Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Monika Piazzesi, 2005. "Bond Yields and the Federal Reserve," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 311-344, April.
- Clements, Michael P & GalvÃ£o, Ana Beatriz, 2008. "Macroeconomic Forecasting With Mixed-Frequency Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 546-554.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud Mehl, 2014.
"China's Dominance Hypothesis and the Emergence of a Tri‐polar Global Currency System,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(581), pages 1343-1370, December.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China's dominance hypothesis and the emergence of a tri-polar global currency system," Working Paper Series 1392, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China’s Dominance Hypothesis and the Emergence of a Tri-polar Global Currency System," CEPR Discussion Papers 8671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ang, Andrew & Piazzesi, Monika, 2003.
"A no-arbitrage vector autoregression of term structure dynamics with macroeconomic and latent variables,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 745-787, May.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi, 2001. "A No-Arbitrage Vector Autoregression of Term Structure Dynamics with Macroeconomic and Latent Variables," NBER Working Papers 8363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Yongmiao & Lin, Hai & Wang, Shouyang, 2010.
"Modeling the dynamics of Chinese spot interest rates,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1047-1061, May.
- Yongmiao Hong & Hai Lin & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Modeling the Dynamics of Chinese Spot Interest Rates," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Fan, Longzhen & Johansson, Anders C., 2010. "China's official rates and bond yields," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 996-1007, May.
- Fan, Longzhen & Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "What Moves Bond Yields In China?," Working Paper Series 2009-9, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Borag[caron]an Aruoba, S., 2006.
"The macroeconomy and the yield curve: a dynamic latent factor approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 309-338.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch & S. Boragan Aruoba, 2004. "The Macroeconomy and the Yield Curve: A Dynamic Latent Factor Approach," NBER Working Papers 10616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makram El-Shagi & Lunan Jiang, 2017. "China Monetary Policy Transmission in China: Dual Shocks with Dual Bond Markets," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2017/2, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese government bond yields; Chinese offshore market; RMB; Hong Kong;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2013-09-28 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hfbfide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.