Report NEP-IFN-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2013. "The Investment Technology of Foreign and Domestic Institutional Investors in an Emerging Market," IMF Working Papers 13/90, .
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Nirvikar Singh, 2013. "Foreign Investors Under Stress; Evidence from India," IMF Working Papers 13/122, .
- Ahmet Benlialper & Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Implicit Asymmetric Exchange Rate Peg under Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers wp333, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Loechel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Walisch, Fabian, 2013. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese Government yield curves," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 202, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," NBER Working Papers 19461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2013. "External Liabilities and Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/113, .
- Hau, Harald & Lai, Sandy, 2013. "Asset Allocation and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 9581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Afonso, Gara & Kovner, Anna, 2013. "How do Global Banks Scramble for Liquidity? Evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Freeze of 2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Min Jung Kim & Sung Ho Park & Jerome Shin, 2013. "The Impact of Foreign Bank Deleveraging on Korea," IMF Working Papers 13/101, .
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Ramadorai, Tarun & Sarno, Lucio, 2013. "Volatility Risk Premia and Exchange Rate Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Informal or Formal Financing? Or Both? First Evidence on the Co-Funding of Chinese Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.