Informal or Formal Financing? Or Both? First Evidence on the Co-Funding of Chinese Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Informal or formal financing? : Or both? : First evidence on the co-funding of Chinese firms," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Degryse, H.A. & Lu, L. & Ongena, S., 2013. "Informal or Formal Financing? Or Both? First Evidence on the Co-Funding of Chinese Firms," Discussion Paper 2013-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeon-Koo Che & Kathryn E. Spier, 2008. "Strategic judgment proofing," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 926-948.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Shavell & A. Mitchell Polinsky, 2000. "The Economic Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 45-76, March.
- Shavell, S., 1986. "The judgment proof problem," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-58, June.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:2:y:2006:i:4:p:673-682. is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Thorsten & Lu, Liping & Yang, Rudai, 2015.
"Finance and Growth for Microenterprises: Evidence from Rural China,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 38-56.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Lu, L. & Yang, R., 2013. "Finance and Growth for Microenterprises : Evidence from Rural China," Discussion Paper 2013-053, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kislat, Carmen & Menkhoff, Lukas & Neuberger, Doris, 2013.
"The use of collateral in formal and informal lending,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79765, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kislat, Carmen & Menkhoff, Lukas & Neuberger, Doris, 2013. "The use of collateral in formal and informal lending," Kiel Working Papers 1879, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michele Benvenuti & Luca Casolaro & Emanuele Ciani, 2017. "Informal loans, liquidity constraints and local credit supply: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1099, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Steven Ongena & Yuejuan Yu, 2017. "Firm Industry Affiliation and Multiple Bank Relationships," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Yu, Y., 2014. "Essays on relationship banking," Other publications TiSEM f3d56b9e-e79e-46c4-bd42-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-Funding; Formal Finance; Growth; Informal Finance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2013-09-28 (International Finance)
- NEP-IUE-2013-09-28 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2013-09-28 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SBM-2013-09-28 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.