Report NEP-IUE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Informal or Formal Financing? Or Both? First Evidence on the Co-Funding of Chinese Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Entrepreneurship in the Informal Economy of Latin America and the Caribbean: A conceptual model of the finance-performance nexus," MPRA Paper 49856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frías, Judith A & Kumler, Todd & Verhoogen, Eric A, 2013. "Enlisting Employees in Improving Payroll-Tax Compliance: Evidence from Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 9622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javorcik, Beata & Narciso, Gaia, 2013. "Accession to the World Trade Organization and Tariff Evasion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Shonchoy, Abu, 2013. "The Informal Labour Market in India: Transitory or Permanent Employment for Migrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 7587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).