Internationalising the Renminbi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Allen & Jun & Chenying Zhang & Mengxin Zhao, 2012.
"China's Financial System: Opportunities and Challenges,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capitalizing China, pages 63-143
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Jun QJ Qian & Chenying Zhang & Mengxin Zhao, 2012. "China's Financial System: Opportunities and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 17828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N. McCauley, 2013.
"Renminbi internationalisation and China’s financial development,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 101-115, May.
- Robert McCauley, 2011. "Renminbi internationalisation and China's financial development," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lien, Donald & Yang, Li & Zhou, Chunyang & Lee, Geul, 2014. "Co-movement between RMB and New Taiwan Dollars: Evidences from NDF markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 265-272.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815501003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Löchel, H. & Packham, N. & Walisch, F., 2016. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese government yield curves," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-93.
- Alexander Ballantyne & Megan Garner & Michelle Wright, 2013. "Developments in Renminbi Internationalisation," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 65-74, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; renminbi; RMB; exchange rate reform; currency internationalisation; trade settlement; offshore market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:jun2012-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .