Report NEP-TRA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Izryadnova, 2013. "Russian Production Macrostructure in 2012," Published Papers 145, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Lilia Karachurina, 2013. "Migration Processes in Russia in 2012," Published Papers 160, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Sergey Tsukhlo, 2013. "Russian Industrial Enterprises (on the Basis of the Surveys) in 2012," Published Papers 157, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Egorov, Alexey & Kovalenko, Olga, 2013. "Structural features and interest-rate dynamics of Russia's interbank lending market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique d’innovation chinoise face au défi de la transition énergétique China's innovation policy and the challenge of energy transition: the case of photovoltaic and wind turbine industries," Working Papers 271, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Michael Kromov, 2013. "Russia’s Banking Sector in 2012," Published Papers 147, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Zhong Zhao & Zhaopeng Qu, 2013. "Wage Inequality of Chinese Rural-Urban Migrants Between 2002 and 2007," Working Papers PMMA 2013-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Gabor Hunya & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2013. "Growth Engine Stutters," wiiw FDI Reports 2013-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Loechel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Walisch, Fabian, 2013. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese Government yield curves," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 202, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Torsvik, Ragnar & Valente, Simone, 2013. "China's Savings Multiplier," Memorandum 17/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jia, Ruixue & Kudamatsu, Masayuki & Seim, David, 2013. "Complementary Roles of Connections and Performance in Political Selection in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toman Omar Mahmoud & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2013. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1869, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Il Houng Lee & Murtaza H Syed & Liu Xueyan, 2013. "China’s Path to Consumer-Based Growth; Reorienting Investment and Enhancing Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 13/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Irina Dezhina, 2013. "State of Science and Innovation in 2012," Published Papers 161, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Min Zhu, 2013. "College Admissions in China : A Mechanism Design Perspective," Working Papers halshs-00860931, HAL.
- Shing-Yi Wang, 2013. "Property Rights and Intra-Household Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 19427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lasha Labadze & Mirian Tukhashvili, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Georgia," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0463, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Anton Cheremukhin & Mikhail Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia's Economic Development?," NBER Working Papers 19425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2013. "Sources, Reserves, and Convergence of the Serbian Economic Growth - Jobless Growth of the Serbian Economy," MPRA Paper 49773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wintrobe , Ronald, 2013. "The Logic of the North Korean Dictatorship," NEPS Working Papers 5/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Hua Wang & Chris Kimble, 2013. "Innovation and Leapfrogging in the Chinese Automobile Industry: Examples from Geely, BYD and Shifeng," Post-Print halshs-00859483, HAL.
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum, 2013. "The rise of the East and the Far East: German labor markets and trade integration," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 003, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nguyen, Van Phuong & Mergenthaler, Marcus, 2013. "Meat consumption patterns in Vietnam: effects of household characteristics on pork and poultry consumption," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156223, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Drobot, Elena & Shlepova, Kristina & Lisyanskay, Victoria & Prohorenko, Valeria & Eugene, Legatov, 2013.
"Миграционные Процессы В Выборгском Районе Ленинградской Области: Состояние, Проблемы Толерантности И Тенденции Развития
[Migration in Vyborg region: situation, problems of tolerance and development," MPRA Paper 49645, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2013.