Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Georgia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaroslava Babych & Michael Fuenfzig, 2012. "An Application of the Growth Diagnostics Framework: The Case of Georgia," Working Papers 001-12, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maya Grigolia & Lasha Labadze & Pavol Minarik & Alena Zemplinerova & Marek Vokoun, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Georgia," CASE Network Reports 0123, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Cebotari, Victor & Siegel, Melissa & Mazzucato, Valentina, 2016. "Migration and the education of children who stay behind in Moldova and Georgia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 96-107.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Economics; Labour Markets; Labour Mobility; Georgia;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2013-09-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .