China Monetary Policy Transmission in China: Dual Shocks with Dual Bond Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin & Yue, Vivian Z., 2008.
"Global yield curve dynamics and interactions: A dynamic Nelson-Siegel approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 351-363, October.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Li, Canlin & Yue, Vivian Z., 2007. "Global yield curve dynamics and interactions: A dynamic Nelson-Siegel approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/27, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li & Vivian Z. Yue, 2007. "Global Yield Curve Dynamics and Interactions: A Dynamic Nelson-Siegel Approach," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Canlin Li & Vivian Z. Yue, 2007. "Global Yield Curve Dynamics and Interactions: A Dynamic Nelson-Siegel Approach," NBER Working Papers 13588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1999.
"Monetary policy shocks: What have we learned and to what end?,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 65-148
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998. "Monetary Policy Shocks: What Have We Learned and to What End?," NBER Working Papers 6400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiji Chen & Yi Wen, 2017. "The Great Housing Boom of China," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 73-114, April.
- Chen, Kaiji & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Higgins, Patrick C. & Zha, Tao, 2016.
"Impacts of Monetary Stimulus on Credit Allocation and Macroeconomy: Evidence from China,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2016-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Oct 2017.
- Kaiji Chen & Patrick Higgins & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2016. "Impacts of Monetary Stimulus on Credit Allocation and Macroeconomy: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 22650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012. "Correcting Estimation Bias in Dynamic Term Structure Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 454-467, April.
- Löchel, H. & Packham, N. & Walisch, F., 2016. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese government yield curves," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-93.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan J. & Valcarcel, Victor J., 2014. "Solving the price puzzle with an alternative indicator of monetary policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 188-194.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Dong & Wang, Honglin, 2012.
"Dual-track interest rates and the conduct of monetary policy in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 928-947.
- He, Dong & Wang, Honglin, 2011. "Dual-track interest rates and the conduct of monetary policy in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang, 2011. "Dual-Track Interest Rates and the Conduct of Monetary Policy in China," Working Papers 212011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2006. "Monetary aggregates and monetary policy at the Federal Reserve: a historical perspective," Speech 243, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2006:i:nov10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Rongrong, 2015. "What measures Chinese monetary policy?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 263-286.
- Fan, Longzhen & Zhang, Chu, 2007. "Beyond segmentation: The case of China's repo markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 939-954, March.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Svensson, Lars E O, 1996. " Estimating the Term Structure of Interest Rates for Monetary Policy Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 163-183, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "What Drives China’s Interbank Market?," IMF Working Papers 09/189, International Monetary Fund.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Zhang, Lin, 2016. "Macroeconomic trade effects of vehicle currencies: Evidence from 19th century China," IWH Discussion Papers 23/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:24:y:2017:i:10:p:717-721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Borag[caron]an Aruoba, S., 2006.
"The macroeconomy and the yield curve: a dynamic latent factor approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 309-338.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch & S. Boragan Aruoba, 2004. "The Macroeconomy and the Yield Curve: A Dynamic Latent Factor Approach," NBER Working Papers 10616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; yield curve; market segmentation;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2018-01-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2018-01-08 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-01-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-01-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fds:dpaper:201702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kerstin El-Shagi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehencn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.