Food Sovereignty and its Discontents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Economic And Trade Indicators For Asia, 1960 To 2004," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48435, World Bank.
- Ferguson, Adam, 1767. "An Essay on the History of Civil Society," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number ferguson1767.
- Effland, Anne & Roberts, Donna & Normile, Mary Anne & Wainio, John, 2008. "World Trade Organization and Globalization Help Facilitate Growth in Agricultural Trade," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, June.
- Jeffrey Vitale & Marc Ouattarra & Gaspard Vognan, 2011. "Enhancing Sustainability of Cotton Production Systems in West Africa: A Summary of Empirical Evidence from Burkina Faso," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(8), pages 1-34, July.
- Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Economic And Trade Indicators For Africa, 1960 To 2004," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48467, World Bank.
- Juma, Calestous, 2011. "The New Harvest: Agricultural Innovation in Africa," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199783199.
- Marco Ferroni & Paul Castle, 2011. "Public-Private Partnerships and Sustainable Agricultural Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(7), pages 1-10, July.
- Kouser, Shahzad & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Impact of Bt cotton on pesticide poisoning in smallholder agriculture: A panel data analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2105-2113, September.
- Huang,Yasheng, 2008. "Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898102, December.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. (ed.), 2011. "The Economics of Beer," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199693801.
- Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Economic And Trade Indicators For Latin America, 1960 To 2004," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48434, World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wti:papers:267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morven McLean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtibech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.