Economic And Trade Indicators For Africa, 1960 To 2004
No abstract is available for this item.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Oyakhilomen, Oyinbo & Zibah, Rekwot Grace, 0. "Agricultural Production and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Implication for Rural Poverty Alleviation," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2012.
"Agriculture and Food Security in Asia by 2030,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23309, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Agriculture and Food Security in Asia by 2030," ADBI Working Papers 368, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2012. "Agriculture and Food Security in Asia by 2030," Development Economics Working Papers 23309, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tony Addison & Atanu Ghoshray & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2016. "Agricultural Commodity Price Shocks and Their Effect on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 47-61, 02.
- Addison, Tony & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2013. "Agricultural Commodity Price Shocks and Their Effect on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 098, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Addison, Tony & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2014. "Agricultural Commodity Price Shocks and their Effect on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169726, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Global food markets by 2030: What roles for farm TFP growth and trade policies?," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124192, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Asia’s Growth, the Changing Geography of World Trade, and Food Security: Projections to 2030," CEPR Discussion Papers 8950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Markus Bruckner, 2012. "Distortions to Agriculture and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Departmental Working Papers 2012-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012. "Distortions to Agriculture and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124908, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012. "Distortions to agriculture and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6206, The World Bank.
- Aerni, Philipp, 2011. "Food Sovereignty and its Discontents," Papers 267, World Trade Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed