Segregación ocupacional de la mujer en el mercado de trabajo del Uruguay (1986-1997)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zuleika Ferré & Máximo Rossi, 2002. "Segregación ocupacional de la mujer en el mercado de trabajo del Uruguay (1986-1997)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0502, Department of Economics - dECON.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno., "undated".
"Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic,"
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," IZA Discussion Papers 524, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Dolado, Juan José, 2002. "Recent trends in occupational segregation by gender: a look across the Atlantic," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F, 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," CEPR Discussion Papers 3421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Macpherson, David A & Hirsch, Barry T, 1995. "Wages and Gender Composition: Why Do Women's Jobs Pay Less?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 426-471, July.
- Nicole Fortin & Michael Huberman, 2001. "Occupational Gender Segregation : Public Policies and Economic Forces," CIRANO Project Reports 2001rp-05, CIRANO.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Silber, Jacques, 1994. "The econometrics of labor market segregation and discrimination," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Peter Kuhn, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Model of 'Efficient' Unions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8508, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Solomon William Polachek, 1985. "Occupation Segregation: A Defense of Human Capital Predictions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(3), pages 437-440.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2009.
"New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4640, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Atal, Juan Pablo & Winder, Natalia, 2010. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5085, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Atal, Juan Pablo & Ñopo, Hugo R. & Winder, Natalia, 2010. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1131, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0409011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.