Segregación ocupacional de la mujer en el mercado de trabajo del Uruguay (1986-1997)
The objetive of this paper has been to analyze the evolution of occupational segregation by gender in Uruguay and in particular if the evolution was associated to the wage gap trends. There are high level of segregation in Uruguay and they had not important changes during the 1990s.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (598) 2410-6449
Fax: (598) 2410-6450
Web page: http://www.fcs.edu.uy/subcategoria.php?SubCatId=48&CatId=53
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F, 2002.
"Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno, 2002. "Recent Trends In Occupational Segregation By Gender: A Look Across The Atlantic," Economics Working Papers we023011, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 2002. "Recent Trends in Occupational Segregation by Gender: A Look Across the Atlantic," IZA Discussion Papers 524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neuman, Shoshana & Silber, Jacques, 1994. "The econometrics of labor market segregation and discrimination," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Solomon William Polachek, 1985. "Occupation Segregation: A Defense of Human Capital Predictions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(3), pages 437-440.
- Macpherson, David A & Hirsch, Barry T, 1995. "Wages and Gender Composition: Why Do Women's Jobs Pay Less?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 426-71, July.
- Nicole M. Fortin & Michael Huberman, 2001. "Occupational Gender Segregation : Public Policies and Economic Forces," CIRANO Project Reports 2001rp-05, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irene Musio)or (Héctor Pastori)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.