Driving Forces of Arable Land Conversion in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 1995. "Environmental Stress and Grain Yields in China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 853-864.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Hubacek & L. Sun, 1999. "Land Use Change in China: A Scenario Analysis Based on Input- Output Modeling," Working Papers ir99073, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Brismar, 1999. "Environmental Challenges and Impacts of Land-Use Conversion in the Yellow River Basin," Working Papers ir99016, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "A scenario analysis of China's land use and land cover change: incorporating biophysical information into input-output modeling," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-397, December.
- G. Fischer & Y. Chen & L. Sun, 1998. "The Balance of Cultivated Land in China during 1988-1995," Working Papers ir98047, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir97076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .