Environmental Stress and Grain Yields in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011.
"Scale Effects, Technical Efficiency and Land Lease in China,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
115736, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "Scale Effects, Technical Efficiency and Land Lease in China," 2011 ASAE 7th International Conference, October 13-15, Hanoi, Vietnam 290658, Asian Society of Agricultural Economists (ASAE).
- Linlin Xiao & Xiaohuan Yang & Hongyan Cai & Dingxiang Zhang, 2015. "Cultivated Land Changes and Agricultural Potential Productivity in Mainland China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-16, August.
- Tong, Haizhi, 2002. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity In The 1990'S," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19804, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- You, Liangzhi & Spoor, Max & Ulimwengu, John & Zhang, Shemei, 2011. "Land use change and environmental stress of wheat, rice and corn production in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 461-473.
- Ping Zong & John Davis, 1998. "Off‐Farm Employment and Grain Marketable Surplus in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 346-358, September.
- Chen, Ming & Karp, Larry S., 2001.
"Environmental Indices for the Chinese Grain Sector,"
CUDARE Working Papers
6259, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chen, Ming & Karp, Larry, 2001. "Environmental Indices for the Chinese Grain Sector," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt20b782tc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & Huang, Jikun, 2004. "China'S Food Economy In The Early 21st Century; Development Of China'S Food Economy And Its Impact On Global Trade And On The Eu," Report Series 29093, Wageningen University and Research Center, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321, 09-2019.
- Heidi J. Albers & Scott D. Rozelle & Li Guo, 1998. "China'S Forests Under Economic Reform: Timber Supplies, Environmental Protection, And Rural Resource Access," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 22-33, January.
- L. Sun & X. Li, 1997. "Driving Forces of Arable Land Conversion in China," Working Papers ir97076, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Zhang, Yanjie & Wang, Xiaobing, 2009. "Land Reallocation and Its Impacts on Technical Efficiency --Evidence from China’s Agricultural Production," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51954, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Avraham Ebenstein & Jian Zhang & Margaret S. McMillan & Kevin Chen, 2011. "Chemical Fertilizer and Migration in China," NBER Working Papers 17245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhi Tong & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity in the 1990'a," Others 0502012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Yunhua & Wang, Xiaobing, 2005. "Technological progress and Chinese agricultural growth in the 1990s," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 419-440.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:86:y:2019:i:c:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Naizhuo & Currit, Nate & Samson, Eric, 2011. "Net primary production and gross domestic product in China derived from satellite imagery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 921-928, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:77:y:1995:i:4:p:853-864.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.