Industrialization, urbanization, and land use in China:
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xiaobo Zhang & Timothy Mount & Richard Boisvert, 2004. "Industrialization, urbanization and land use in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 207-224.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gerard, 1998. "Federalism and the Soft Budget Constraint," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1143-1162, December.
- McGuirk, Anya & Mundlak, Yair, 1991. "Incentives and constraints in the transformation of Punjab agriculture:," Research reports 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C., 1997. "Why projections on China's future food supply and demand differ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(2), June.
- Rozelle, Scott & Boisvert, Richard N., 1995. "Control in a dynamic village economy: The reforms and unbalanced development in China's rural economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1991. "The household responsibility system reform and the adoption of hybrid rice in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372, October.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Mount, Timothy D. & Boisvert, Richard N., 1998. "Food Demand in China: Lessons from Guangdong Province," Working Papers 179384, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014.
"Interjurisdictional Tax Competition In China,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 606-628, September.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014. "Inter-Jurisdictional Tax Competition In China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1403, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Asymmetric property rights in China's economic growth:," DSGD discussion papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Renkow, Mitch, 2010. "Impacts of IFPRI's "priorities for pro-poor public investment" global research program:," Impact assessments 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ziang, Xiaobo, 2005. "Fiscal decentralization and political centralization in China," DSGD discussion papers 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wei Tian & Liugang Sheng & Hongyan Zhao, 2016. "Special Section: China's Growing Trade and its Role to the World Economy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 84-101, February.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "Challenges of creating cities in China: Lessons from a short-lived county-to-city upgrading policy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 476-491.
- Nancy H. Chau & Weiwen Zhang, 2011.
"Harnessing the Forces of Urban Expansion: The Public Economics of Farmland Development Allowances,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 488-507.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Zhang, Weiwen, 2010. "Harnessing the Forces of Urban Expansion –The Public Economics of Farmland Development Allowence," Working Papers 126964, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Zhang, Weiwen, 2011. "Harnessing the Forces of Urban Expansion - The Public Economics of Farmland Development Allowance," Discussion Papers 99416, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrialization.; Land use.; Urbanization.; China.;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .