Environmental Challenges and Impacts of Land-Use Conversion in the Yellow River Basin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Sun & X. Li, 1997. "Driving Forces of Arable Land Conversion in China," Working Papers ir97076, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-07-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1999-07-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-07-12 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .