|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Financial and Management Studies (DeFiMS) London, United Kingdom
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
: +44 (0)20 7898 4487
+44 (0)20 7898 4829
RePEc:edi:dfsoauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "Economics of China's Joint-Stock Co-operatives," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- K. Hubacek & L. Sun, 1999. "Land Use Change in China: A Scenario Analysis Based on Input- Output Modeling," Working Papers ir99073, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G. Fischer & Y. Chen & L. Sun, 1998. "The Balance of Cultivated Land in China during 1988-1995," Working Papers ir98047, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Sun & X. Li, 1997. "Driving Forces of Arable Land Conversion in China," Working Papers ir97076, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Wu, Xin-wang & Zhu, Quan-tao & Sun, Laixiang, 2012. "On equivalence between Cournot competition and the Kreps–Scheinkman game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 116-125.
- Qiu, Huanguang & Sun, Laixiang & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "Liquid biofuels in China: Current status, government policies, and future opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3095-3104.
- Eunsuk Hong & Laixiang Sun, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Total Factor Productivity in China: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 771-791, December.
- Laixiang Sun & Eunsuk Hong & Tao Li, 2010. "Incorporating Technology Diffusion, Factor Mobility And Structural Change Into Cross-Region Growth Regression: An Application To China," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 734-755.
- Tobin, Damian & Sun, Laixiang, 2009. "International Listing as a Means to Mobilize the Benefits of Financial Globalization: Micro-level Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 825-838, April.
- LI, Tao & SUN, Laixiang & ZOU, Liang, 2009. "State ownership and corporate performance: A quantile regression analysis of Chinese listed companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 703-716, December.
- Pesqué-Cela, Vanesa & Tao, Ran & Liu, Yongdong & Sun, Laixiang, 2009. "Challenging, complementing or assuming 'the Mandate of Heaven'? Political distrust and the rise of self-governing social organizations in rural China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 151-168, March.
- Sebastian Bruck & Laixiang Sun, 2008. "Dream of the red financial supermarket: the gradual emergence of integrated financial services provision in China in the 21st century," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 385-405.
- Laixiang Sun & Damian Tobin, 2008. "Special issue on China's adaptation to global best business practices: introduction," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 335-340.
- Laixiang Sun, 2007. "Towards a Labour Market in China. By JOHN KNIGHT and LINA SONG," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(294), pages 375-376, May.
- Laixiang Sun & Damian Tobin, 2005. "International Listing as a Mechanism of Commitment to More Credible Corporate Governance Practices: the case of the Bank of China (Hong Kong)," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 81-91, January.
- Giljum, Stefan & Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2004. "Beyond the simple material balance: a reply to Sangwon Suh's note on physical input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 19-22, January.
- Sun, Laixiang, 2002. "Introduction Adaptive Efficiency and Evolving Diversity of Enterprise Ownership and Governance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 754-758, December.
- Sun, Laixiang, 2002. "Fading out of local government ownership: recent ownership reform in China's township and village enterprises," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 249-269, September.
- Hubacek, Klaus & Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "A scenario analysis of China's land use and land cover change: incorporating biophysical information into input-output modeling," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-397, December.
- Sun, Laixiang, 2001. "Price Scissors, Rationing, and Coercion: An Extended Framework for Understanding Primitive Socialist Accumulation," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 195-213.
- Zou, Liang & Sun, Laixiang, 2000. "Liability Sharing as a Mechanism to Improve Firms' Investment and Liquidation Decisions," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 739-761, December.
- Laixiang Sun, 2000. "Anticipatory Ownership Reform Driven by Competition: China' Township-Village and Private Enterprises in the 1990s," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(3), pages 49-75, September.
- Enrico C Perotti & Laixiang Sun & Liang Zou, 1999. "State-Owned versus Township and Village Enterprises in China*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 41(2-3), pages 151-179, September.
- Sun, Laixiang, 1998. "Estimating Investment Functions Based on Cointegration: The Case of China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 175-191, March.
- Zou, Liang & Sun, Laixiang, 1996. "Interest Rate Policy and Incentives of State-Owned Enterprises in the Transitional China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 292-318, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laixiang Sun should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.