Agricultural production, dietary diversity, and climate variability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew Dillon & Kevin McGee & Gbemisola Oseni, 2015. "Agricultural Production, Dietary Diversity and Climate Variability," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 976-995, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muller, Christophe, 2009.
"Do agricultural outputs of partly autarkic peasants affect their health and nutrition? Evidence from Rwanda,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 166-175, April.
- Christophe Muller, 2008. "DO AGRICULTURAL OUTPUTS OF PARTLY AUTARKIC PEASANTS AFFECT THEIR HEALTH AND NUTRITION? Evidence from Rwanda," THEMA Working Papers 2008-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strauss, John, 1984. "Joint determination of food consumption and production in rural Sierra Leone : Estimates of a household-firm model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 77-103.
- Aromolaran, Adebayo B., 2004. "Household income, women's income share and food calorie intake in South Western Nigeria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 507-530, October.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Headey, Derek D. & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "Agriculture, Income, and Nutrition Linkages in India: Insights from a Nationally Representative Survey:," IFPRI discussion papers 1195, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zezza, Alberto & Tasciotti, Luca, 2010. "Urban agriculture, poverty, and food security: Empirical evidence from a sample of developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 265-273, August.
- Kira M. Villa & Christopher B. Barrett & David R. Just, 2011. "Whose Fast and Whose Feast? Intrahousehold Asymmetries in Dietary Diversity Response Among East African Pastoralists," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1062-1081.
- Jones, Andrew D. & Shrinivas, Aditya & Bezner-Kerr, Rachel, 2014. "Farm production diversity is associated with greater household dietary diversity in Malawi: Findings from nationally representative data," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0732-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John, 2016.
"Agriculture, nutrition and the green revolution in Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 122-131.
- Headey, Derek D. & Hoddinott, John F., 2015. "Agriculture, nutrition, and the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1423, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Francesca Marchetta & David Sahn & Luca Tiberti, 2018.
"School or work? The role of weather shocks in Madagascar,"
- Francesca MARCHETTA & David SAHN & Luca TIBERTI, 2018. "School or work? The role of weather shocks in Madagascar," Working Papers 201803, CERDI.
- Marchetta, Francesca & Sahn, David E. & Tiberti, Luca, 2018. "School or Work? The Role of Weather Shocks in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 11435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tiberti, M. & Zezza, A. & Azzarri, C., 2018. "Livestock Ownership and Child Nutrition in Uganda: Evidence from a Panel Survey," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277403, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2014.
"Crop Diversification and Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Tanzania,"
08/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Stefania Lovo & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Crop diversification and child health: Empirical evidence from Tanzania," GRI Working Papers 211, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Lovo, Stefania & Veronesi, Marcella, 2014. "Crop Diversification and Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Tanzania," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182735, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0806-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:aerrae:253174 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:77:y:2018:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:160:y:2018:i:c:p:87-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D., 2017. "Does Market Access Improve Dietary Diversity? Evidence from Bangladesh," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252854, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Raghav Gaiha and Shantanu Mathur, 2018. "Agricultural research, technology and nutrition in Sub-Saharan Africa," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 292018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0728-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood&Beverage Industry; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Regional Economic Development; Rural Poverty Reduction; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-10-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-10-03 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2014-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.