Report NEP-DEV-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérémie Gignoux & Marta Menéndez, 2014. "Benefit in the wake of disaster: Long-run effects of earthquakes on welfare in rural Indonesia," PSE Working Papers halshs-01064506, HAL.
- Gunther Bensch & Michael Grimm & Jörg Peters, 2014. "Why Do Households Forego High Returns from Technology Adoption - Evidence from Improved Cook Stoves in Burkina Faso," Ruhr Economic Papers 0498, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Geoffrey M. Ducanes & Edita Abella Tan, 2014. "Who Are Poor and Do They Remain Poor?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201408, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Lori Beaman & Dean Karlan & Bram Thuysbaert & Christopher Udry, 2014. "Self-Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali," Working Papers 1042, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jamie Bologna, 2014. "The Effect of Informal Employment and Corruption on Income Levels in Brazil," Working Papers 14-26, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Khan, Hidayat Ullah, 2014. "Impact of Human Resource Development Training on Crop Damages by Wild Animals in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Rural Pakistan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 59, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iqbal, Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf, 2014. "The reduction of child mortality in the Middle East and North Africa : a success story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7023, The World Bank.
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Evans, David K. & Marshak, Anastasia, 2014. "The permanent input hypothesis : the case of textbooks and (no) student learning in Sierra Leone," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7021, The World Bank.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Toni Glaser, 2014. "Migration Experience, Aspirations and the Brain Drain - Theory and Empirical Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1956, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dillon, Andrew & McGee, Kevin & Oseni, Gbemisola, 2014. "Agricultural production, dietary diversity, and climate variability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7022, The World Bank.