The permanent input hypothesis : the case of textbooks and (no) student learning in Sierra Leone
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2017.
"Willing but Unable? Short-term Experimental Evidence on Parent Empowerment and School Quality,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(2), pages 531-552.
- Elizabeth Beasley & Elise Huillery, 2015. "Willing but Unable: Short-Term Experimental Evidence on Parent Empowerment and School Quality," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/mmkrke5an8l, Sciences Po.
- Beasley,Elizabeth Ruth & Huillery,Elise, 2017. "Willing but unable ? short-term experimental evidence on parent empowerment and school quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8125, The World Bank.
- Jan Bietenbeck & Marc Piopiunik & Simon Wiederhold, 2018.
"Africa’s Skill Tragedy: Does Teachers’ Lack of Knowledge Lead to Low Student Performance?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(3), pages 553-578.
- Jan Bietenbeck & Marc Piopiunik & Simon Wiederhold, 2015. "Africa's Skill Tragedy: Does Teachers' Lack of Knowledge Lead to Low Student Performance?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piopiunik, Marc & Bietenbeck, Jan & Wiederhold, Simon, 2016. "Africa's Skill Tragedy: Does Teachers' Lack of Knowledge Lead to Low Student Performance?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145562, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fuje,Habtamu Neda & Tandon,Prateek, 2015. "When do in-service teacher training and books improve student achievement ? experimental evidence from Mongolia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7485, The World Bank.
- Nadel, Sara & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "Searching for the Devil in the Details: Learning about Development Program Design," Working Paper Series rwp16-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Education Service Delivery in Tanzania," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24797, The World Bank.
- Fleisch, Brahm & Schöer, Volker & Roberts, Gareth & Thornton, Amy, 2016. "System-wide improvement of early-grade mathematics: New evidence from the Gauteng Primary Language and Mathematics Strategy," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 157-174.
- Sara Nadel and Lant Pritchett, 2016. "Motivated by our experience in designing a particular social program, skill set signaling for new entrants to the labor market in Peru, we articulate the need for, and explore the empirical consequenc," Working Papers 434, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; Education For All; Primary Education; Secondary Education; Teaching and Learning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-10-03 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2014-10-03 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2014-10-03 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .