Regional differences in gender wage gaps in Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2016. "Regional Differences in Gender Wage Gaps in Poland: New Estimates Based on Harmonized Data for Wages," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 115-141, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2005. "Why do large firms pay higher wages? evidence from matched worker-firm data," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8743, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michał Grajek, 2003. "Gender Pay Gap in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 23-44, March.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1997.
"The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings: Variations on a Theme,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 26-47, January.
- Jacob Mincer, 1994. "The Production of Human Capital and the Lifecycle of Earnings: Variations on a Theme," NBER Working Papers 4838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2012. "Human Capital and Regional Wage Gaps," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1347-1365, November.
- Andrés Castaño & Dusan Paredes, 2015. "The effect of the spatial density of firms on gender wage gap," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 55, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2007.
"Is There a Glass Ceiling over Europe? Exploring the Gender Pay Gap across the Wage Distribution,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(2), pages 163-186, January.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2004. "Is There a Glass Ceiling over Europe? Exploring the Gender Pay Gap across the Wages Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 1373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2006. "Is There a Glass Ceiling over Europe? Exploring the Gender Pay Gap across the Wages Distribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 510, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2005. "Is there a glass ceiling over Europe? Exploring the gender pay gap across the wages distribution," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Taniguchi, Kiyoshi & Tuwo, Alika, 2014. "New Evidence on the Gender Wage Gap in Indonesia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 404, Asian Development Bank.
- Vera A. Adamchik & Arjun S. Bedi, 2003. "Gender pay differentials during the transition in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(4), pages 697-726, December.
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2009.
"Monopsonistic discrimination, worker turnover, and the gender wage gap,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 589-597, October.
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2009. "Monopsonistic Discrimination, Worker Turnover, and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 3930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Myck & Leszek Morawski & Jerzy Mycielski, 2007.
"Employment fluctuations and dynamics of the aggregate average wage in Poland, 1996-2003,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 759-779, October.
- Myck, Michal & Morawski, Leszek & Mycielski, Jerzy, 2006. "Employment Fluctuations and Dynamics of the Aggregate Average Wage in Poland 1996-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2456, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Myck & Leszek Morawski & Jerzy Mycielski, 2006. "Employment Fluctuations and Dynamics of the Aggregate Average Wage in Poland 1996 - 2003," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 545, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anna Ruzik & Magdalena Rokicka, 2010. "The Gender Pay Gap in Informal Employment in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 406, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014.
"Gender Wage Gap in Poland – Can It Be Explained by Differences in Observable Characteristics?,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 36.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Gender Wage Gap in Poland – Can It Be Explained by Differences in Observable Characteristics?," Working Papers 2014-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Boris Hirsch, 2009. "The Gender Pay Gap Under Duopsony: Joan Robinson Meets Harold Hotelling," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(5), pages 543-558, November.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:118-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alice Guyot & Stefan Berwing & Maria Lauxen-Ulbrich, 2009. "Income Differentials on Regional Labour Markets in Southwest Germany," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(3), pages 379-396, September.
- Lucas Van Der Velde & Joanna Tyrowicz & Karolina Goraus, 2013. "What is the true gender wage gap? A comparative analysis using data from Poland," Working Papers 2013-28, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2009. "Why Do Big Firms Pay Higher Wages? Evidence from an International Database," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 213-218, February.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Pawel Strawinski & Karolina Konopczak & Agnieszka Skierska, 2015. "Gender wage gap by occupational groups in Poland," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2015, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgh:annals:i:47:y:2017:p:129-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:2:p:29-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsgender wage gap; Poland; regional labour markets;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2015-12-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2015-12-28 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-12-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2015-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .