Human Capital and Regional Wage Gaps
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2016.
"Regional Differences in Gender Wage Gaps in Poland: New Estimates Based on Harmonized Data for Wages,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 115-141, June.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2015. "Regional differences in gender wage gaps in Poland," Working Papers 2015-40, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016.
"Regional Wage Gaps, Education and Informality in an Emerging Country: The Case of Colombia,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 432-456, October.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia.”," AQR Working Papers 201507, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2015.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia”," IREA Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Lu, Ren & Ruan, Min & Reve, Torger, 2016. "Cluster and co-located cluster effects: An empirical study of six Chinese city regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1984-1995.
- Amini, Chiara & Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2015. "The urban–rural divide in educational outcomes: Evidence from Russia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-133.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Experience; Regional disparities; Returns to human capital; Wage gap decomposition.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2009-12-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HAP-2009-12-11 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2009-12-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-12-11 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.