Why Do Big Firms Pay Higher Wages? Evidence from an International Database
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priyaranjan Jha & Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2019. "Monopsonistic Labor Markets and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7771, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yongjin Wang & Laixun Zhao, 2013. "Saving Good Jobs under Global Competition by Rewarding Quality and Efforts," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2013.
- Zhu, Rong, 2011. "NILS Working paper no 170. The impact of major--job mismatch on college graduates' early career earnings," NILS Working Papers 26072, National Institute of Labour Studies.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2016.
"Regional Differences in Gender Wage Gaps in Poland: New Estimates Based on Harmonized Data for Wages,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 115-141, June.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2015. "Regional differences in gender wage gaps in Poland," Working Papers 2015-40, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2014.
"Firm Size and Wages in Italy: Evidence from Exogenous Job Displacements,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 677-700, December.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2012. "Firm Size And Wages In Italy: Evidence From Exogenous Job Displacements," Working Papers 201201, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- John Gibson, 2009. "The public sector pay premium, compensating differentials and unions: propensity score matching evidence from Australia, Canada, Great Britain and the United States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2325-2332.
- Feng, Shuaizhang, 2009. "Return to Training and Establishment Size: A Reexamination of the Size-Wage Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 4143, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rui Baptista & Francisco Lima & Miguel Preto, 2013. "Entrepreneurial skills and workers’ wages in small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 309-323, February.
- Priyaranjan Jha & Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2019. "Monopsonistic Labor Markets and International Trade," Working Papers 192001, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Haußen, Tina & Haussen, Tina, 2016. "Job Changes and Interregional Migration of Graduates," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145618, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- John Gibson, 2009.
"The rising public sector pay premium in the New Zealand labour market,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 255-261.
- John Gibson, 2008. "The Rising Public Sector Pay Premium in the New Zealand Labour Market," Working Papers in Economics 08/16, University of Waikato.
- Colin Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2017.
"Employer size and supervisor earnings: Evidence from Britain,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
04-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Green, Colin & Heywood, John S. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2017. "Employer Size and Supervisor Earnings: Evidence from Britain," GLO Discussion Paper Series 136, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2018. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship in America: Evidence from the Survey of Business Owners 2007 & 2012," NBER Working Papers 24494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:141:y:2019:i:c:p:59-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tina Haussen & Silke Uebelmesser, 2015. "No Place Like Home? Graduate Migration in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5524, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:growch:v:49:y:2018:i:3:p:442-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rong Zhu, 2014. "The impact of major-job mismatch on college graduates' early career earnings: evidence from China," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 511-528, October.
- Wang, Yongjin & Zhao, Laixun, 2015. "Saving good jobs from global competition by rewarding quality and efforts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 426-434.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:91:y:2009:i:1:p:213-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.