Employment Fluctuations and Dynamics of the Aggregate Average Wage in Poland 1996 - 2003
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michal Myck & Leszek Morawski & Jerzy Mycielski, 2007. "Employment fluctuations and dynamics of the aggregate average wage in Poland, 1996-2003," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 759-779, October.
- Myck, Michal & Morawski, Leszek & Mycielski, Jerzy, 2006. "Employment Fluctuations and Dynamics of the Aggregate Average Wage in Poland 1996-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2456, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Howard Reed & Thomas M. Stoker, 2003. "Interpreting Aggregate Wage Growth: The Role of Labor Market Participation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1114-1131, September.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1994.
"Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1992. "Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias," NBER Working Papers 4202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meghir, Costas & Whitehouse, Edward, 1996. "The Evolution of Wages in the United Kingdom: Evidence from Micro Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Amanda Gosling & Stephen Machin & Costas Meghir, 2000.
"The Changing Distribution of Male Wages in the U.K,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 635-666.
- Amanda Gosling & Stephen Machin & Costas Meghir, 1994. "The changing distribution of male wages in the UK," IFS Working Papers W94/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- A Gosling & Stephen Machin, 1995. "The Changing Distribution of Male Wages in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0271, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bils, Mark J, 1985. "Real Wages over the Business Cycle: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 666-689, August.
- Heckman, James J & Sedlacek, Guilherme L, 1990. "Self-selection and the Distribution of Hourly Wages," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 329-363, January.
- Richard Blundell & Howard Reed & Thomas M. Stoker, 1999. "Interpreting aggregate wage growth," IFS Working Papers W99/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2016.
"Regional Differences in Gender Wage Gaps in Poland: New Estimates Based on Harmonized Data for Wages,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 115-141, June.
- Aleksandra Majchrowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2015. "Regional differences in gender wage gaps in Poland," Working Papers 2015-40, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Paweł Strawiński, 2009. "Ins and Outs of Polish Unemployment," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(3), pages 243-259, November.
- Jacek Wallusch, 2010. "Poland: Minimum Wage, Employment and Labour Migration," Chapters,in: The Minimum Wage Revisited in the Enlarged EU, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski, 2008. "Shocks and rigidities as determinants of the CEE labor markets’ performance - a panel SVECM approach -," IBS Working Papers 2/2008, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Costas Christou, 2013. "The dynamics of wage determination in Romania," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(4), pages 713-729, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate wage; Employment dynamics; Poland;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2006-02-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .