Relationship Banking in the Residential Mortgage Market? Evidence from Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Brown & Matthias Hoffmann, 2016. "Relationship Banking in the Residential Mortgage Market? Evidence from Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 152(I), pages 23-48, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak Berrak & Rioja Felix K. & Valev Neven T., 2012.
"Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending Across Countries,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Beck, Thorsten & Buyukkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2008. "Who gets the credit ? and does it matter ? household vs. firm lending across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4661, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Büyükkarabacak, B. & Rioja, F. & Valev, N., 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does it Matter? Household vs Firm Lending Across Countries," Discussion Paper 2009-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2011.
"Financial literacy and retirement planning in the United States,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 509-525, October.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in the United States," CeRP Working Papers 107, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Kiser, 2002. "Predicting Household Switching Behavior and Switching Costs at Depository Institutions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 349-365, June.
- Berger, Allen N & Udell, Gregory F, 1995. "Relationship Lending and Lines of Credit in Small Firm Finance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(3), pages 351-381, July.
- Martin Brown & Benjamin Suman Guin, 2015. "The Exposure of Mortgage Borrowers to Interest Rate Risk and House Price Risk – Evidence from Swiss Loan Application Data," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 151(II), pages 3-37, June.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Ryan Petersen & Paul M. Sommers, 2007. "Does Relationship Lending Still Matter in the Consumer Banking Sector? Evidence from the Automobile Loan Market," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(2), pages 585-597, June.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Benjamin J. Keys & Tanmoy Mukherjee & Amit Seru & Vikrant Vig, 2010. "Did Securitization Lead to Lax Screening? Evidence from Subprime Loans," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 307-362.
- Andra C. Ghent & Marianna Kudlyak, 2011. "Recourse and Residential Mortgage Default: Evidence from US States 1," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(9), pages 3139-3186.
- Vlado Kysucky & Lars Norden, 2016. "The Benefits of Relationship Lending in a Cross-Country Context: A Meta-Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(1), pages 90-110, January.
- Boot, Arnoud W. A., 2000. "Relationship Banking: What Do We Know?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Martin & Henchoz, Caroline & Spycher, Thomas, 2017. "Culture and Financial Literacy," Working Papers on Finance 1703, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Djordjevic, Ljubica, 2015. "Essays in household finance," Other publications TiSEM ad3edc86-915e-4ce8-ba38-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:62-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Martin & Guin, Benjamin, 2015. "The Exposure of Mortgage Borrowers to Interest Rate Risk, Income Risk and House Price Risk – Evidence from Swiss Loan Application Data," Working Papers on Finance 1509, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Brown, Martin & Guin, Benjamin & Morkoetter, Stefan, 2013. "Deposit Withdrawals from Distressed Commercial Banks: The Importance of Switching Costs," Working Papers on Finance 1319, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Dec 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgage loans; Household finance; Relationship banking.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:sfwpfi:2013:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Frei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfisgch.html .