Report NEP-BAN-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoniades, Adonis, 2013. "Liquidity Risk and the Credit Crunch of 2007-2009: Evidence from Micro-Level Data on Mortgage Loan Applications," MPRA Paper 49270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2013. "Financial inclusion for financial stability : access to bank deposits and the growth of deposits in the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6577, The World Bank.
- Olivier Bruno & André Cartapanis & Eric Nasica, 2013. "Bank leverage, financial fragility and prudential regulation," Working Papers halshs-00853701, HAL.
- Brown, Martin & Hoffmann, Matthias, 2013. "Relationship Banking in the Residential Mortgage Market? Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1310, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jun 2015.
- Sanches, Daniel, 2013. "On the welfare properties of fractional reserve banking," Working Papers 13-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Bing Xu & Adrian Van Rixtel & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2013. "Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," BIS Working Papers 422, Bank for International Settlements.
- Brown, Martin & Guin, Benjamin & Kirschenmann, Karolin, 2013. "Microfinance Banks and Household Access to Finance," Working Papers on Finance 1302, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oduncu, Arif & Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Polat, Tandogan, 2013. "Credit Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 49058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morgan, Peter J. & Pontines, Victor, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 433, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2013. "Basis Risk, Procylicality, and Systemic Risk in the Solvency II Equity Risk Module," Working Papers on Finance 1306, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Jin Cao & Loran Chollete, 2013. "Monetary policy and financial stability in the long run," Working Paper 2013/21, Norges Bank.
- Gal, Peter & Pinter, Gabor, 2013. "Capital over the business cycle: renting versus ownership," Bank of England working papers 478, Bank of England.
- Antonis Michis, 2013. "Measuring Market Power in the Banking Industry in the Presence of Opportunity Cost," Working Papers 2013-01, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Michael Cohen & Marc Rysman, 2013. "Payment choice with consumer panel data," Working Papers 13-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper Series 44_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.