Benefits of relationship banking: evidence from consumer credit markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loretta J. Mester & Leonard I. Nakamura & Micheline Renault, 2004. "Transactions accounts and loan monitoring," Working Papers 04-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Liu, Chunlin, 2006. "Credit Lines and Credit Utilization," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Musto, David K. & Souleles, Nicholas S., 2006. "A portfolio view of consumer credit," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-84, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verónica Balzarotti & Alejandra Anastasi, 2013.
"Does Competition for Novice Borrowers Hurt Access to Finance? An Analysis in a Context of High Risk and Low Outreach,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(69), pages 101-149, December.
- Verónica Balzarotti & Alejandra Anastasi, 2015. "Does Competition for Novice Borrowers Hurt Access to Finance? An Analysis in a Context of High Risk and Low Outreach," BCRA Working Paper Series 201562, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Rocholl, Jörg & Puri, Manju & Steffen, Sascha, 2011. "On the importance of prior relationships in bank loans to retail customers," Working Paper Series 1395, European Central Bank.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Kim, Adlar J. & Lo, Andrew W., 2010. "Consumer credit-risk models via machine-learning algorithms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2767-2787, November.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2015. "Foreign bank ownership and household credit," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 466-486.
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:23:y:2014:i:2:p:177-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jambulapati, Vikram & Stavins, Joanna, 2014. "Credit CARD Act of 2009: What did banks do?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 21-30.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009.
"Payday Loans and Credit Cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 412-417, May.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. "Payday Loans and Credit Cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?," NBER Working Papers 14659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Emre Ergungor & Stephanie Moulton, 2011. "Beyond the transaction: depository institutions and reduced mortgage default for low-income homebuyers," Working Paper 1115, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:bcr:wpaper:201462 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer credit ; Credit cards;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .