Consumer Bankruptcy, Bank Mergers, and Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak Berrak & Rioja Felix K. & Valev Neven T., 2012.
"Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending Across Countries,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Beck, Thorsten & Buyukkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2008. "Who gets the credit ? and does it matter ? household vs. firm lending across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4661, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Büyükkarabacak, B. & Rioja, F. & Valev, N., 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does it Matter? Household vs Firm Lending Across Countries," Discussion Paper 2009-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2009. "Who Gets the Credit? And Does It Matter? Household vs. Firm Lending across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adelino, Manuel & Gerardi, Kristopher & Willen, Paul S., 2013.
"Why don't Lenders renegotiate more home mortgages? Redefaults, self-cures and securitization,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 835-853.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Why don't lenders renegotiate more home mortgages? redefaults, self-cures, and securitization," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Manuel Adelino & Paul S. Willen & Kristopher S. Gerardi, 2009. "Why don't lenders renegotiate more home mortgages?: redefaults, self-cures, and securitization," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Why Don't Lenders Renegotiate More Home Mortgages? Redefaults, Self-Cures and Securitization," NBER Working Papers 15159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2002. "Household switching behavior at depository institutions: evidence from survey data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2002.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1990. "Deposit Insurance, Risk, and Market Power in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1183-1200, December.
- Hans Degryse & Vasso Ioannidou & Erik von Schedvin, 2016.
"On the Nonexclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(12), pages 3510-3533, December.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ioannidou, V. & von Schedvin, E.L., 2011. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts : An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Paper 2011-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou, Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou , Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," Working Paper Series 258, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2010.
"Bank Branch Presence and Access to Credit in Low- to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1321-1349, October.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2006. "Bank branch presence and access to credit in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods," Working Papers (Old Series) 0616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2006.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Chunlin Liu & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2010. "Benefits of relationship banking: evidence from consumer credit markets," Working Paper Series WP-2010-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kartashova, Katya & Tomlin, Ben, 2017.
"House prices, consumption and the role of non-Mortgage debt,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 121-134.
- Katya Kartashova & Ben Tomlin, 2013. "House Prices, Consumption and the Role of Non-Mortgage Debt," Staff Working Papers 13-2, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:20:y:2016:i:4:p:1289-1320.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.