Changes in U.S. family finances from 2004 to 2007: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sriram Venkataraman & Gregor Matvos & Chad Syverson & Business & Business & Ali Hortacsu, 2010.
"Are Consumers Affected by Durable Goods Makers’ Financial Distress? The Case of Auto Manufacturers,"
2010 Meeting Papers
836, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ali Hortaçsu & Gregor Matvos & Chad Syverson & Sriram Venkataraman, 2010. "Are Consumers Affected by Durable Goods Makers' Financial Distress? The Case of Auto Manufacturers," NBER Working Papers 16197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Maymin & Zakhar Maymin, 2012. "Any regulation of risk increases risk," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(3), pages 299-313, September.
- Smriti Rao & Hazel Malapit, 2015. "Gender, Household Structure and Financial Participation in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 606-620, December.
- Tang, Ning & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mottola, Gary R. & Utkus, Stephen P., 2010. "The efficiency of sponsor and participant portfolio choices in 401(k) plans," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1073-1085, December.
- Mathieu R. Despard & Gina A. N. Chowa, 2014. "Testing a Measurement Model of Financial Capability Among Youth in Ghana," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 301-322, June.
- Jing Jian Xiao & Rui Yao, 2011. "Debt Holding and Burden by Family Structure in 1989-2007," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Spader, Jonathan & Yeo, Yeong Hun & Taylor, Andréa & Books Freeze, Elizabeth, 2011. "Parental transfer of financial knowledge and later credit outcomes among low- and moderate-income homeowners," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 78-85, January.
- Neil Bhutta & Benjamin J. Keys, 2016. "Interest Rates and Equity Extraction during the Housing Boom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1742-1774, July.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017.
"Older Women's Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt,"
NBER Chapters, in: Women Working Longer: Increased Employment at Older Ages, pages 185-215,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older Women’s Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucy Reuben & Pamela Queen, 2015. "Capital Constraints and Industry Mix Implications for African-American Business Success," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 355-378, December.
- Solomon Y. Deku & Alper Kara & Philip Molyneux, 2016. "Access to consumer credit in the UK," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 941-964, August.
- Martin Brown & Matthias Hoffmann, 2016. "Relationship Banking in the Residential Mortgage Market? Evidence from Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 152(1), pages 23-48, January.
- Donou-Adonsou, Ficawoyi & Basnet, Hem C., 2019. "Credit card delinquency: How much is the Internet to blame?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 481-497.
- Heimer, Rawley Z., 2014. "Friends do let friends buy stocks actively," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 527-540.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Noemi Oggero, 2017.
"Debt and Financial Vulnerability on the Verge of Retirement,"
NBER Working Papers
23664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. & Noemi Oggero, 2017. "“Debt and Financial Vulnerability on the Verge of Retirement"," CeRP Working Papers 173, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Oggero, Noemi, 2017. "Debt and financial vulnerability on the verge of retirement," CFS Working Paper Series 574, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Santiago Carbó-Valverde & Sergio Mayordomo & Francisco Rodríguez-Fernández, 2018. "Disentangling the Effects of Household Financial Constraints and Risk Profile on Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 76-100, January.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2018. "Welfare-improving Consumption Tax in the Presence of Wage Tax under Idiosyncratic Returns from Investment and Incomplete Markets," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Sandra Phillips, 2012. "The Subprime Mortgage Calamity and the African American Woman," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 227-237, June.
- Bonaparte, Yosef & Kumar, Alok, 2013. "Political activism, information costs, and stock market participation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 760-786.
- Ronald Lee, 2012. "Macroeconomic Implications of Demographic Changes: A Global Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer surveys; Households - Economic aspects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2009:n:v.95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.