Changes in U.S. family finances from 2004 to 2007: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Maymin & Zakhar Maymin, 2012. "Any regulation of risk increases risk," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(3), pages 299-313, September.
- Smriti Rao & Hazel Malapit, 2015. "Gender, Household Structure and Financial Participation in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 606-620, December.
- Tang, Ning & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mottola, Gary R. & Utkus, Stephen P., 2010. "The efficiency of sponsor and participant portfolio choices in 401(k) plans," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1073-1085, December.
- Jing Jian Xiao & Rui Yao, 2011. "Debt Holding and Burden by Family Structure in 1989-2007," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2018. "Welfare-improving Consumption Tax in the Presence of Wage Tax under Idiosyncratic Returns from Investment and Incomplete Markets," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2018-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017.
"Older Women's Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt,"
NBER Chapters,in: Women Working Longer: Increased Employment at Older Ages, pages 185-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older Women’s Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Oggero, Noemi, 2017.
"Debt and financial vulnerability on the verge of retirement,"
CFS Working Paper Series
574, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Noemi Oggero, 2017. "Debt and Financial Vulnerability on the Verge of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 23664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Phillips, 2012. "The Subprime Mortgage Calamity and the African American Woman," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 227-237, June.
- Bonaparte, Yosef & Kumar, Alok, 2013. "Political activism, information costs, and stock market participation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 760-786.
- Ronald Lee, 2012. "Macroeconomic Implications of Demographic Changes: A Global Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Mathieu R. Despard & Gina A. N. Chowa, 2014. "Testing a Measurement Model of Financial Capability Among Youth in Ghana," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 301-322, June.
- Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Spader, Jonathan & Yeo, Yeong Hun & Taylor, Andréa & Books Freeze, Elizabeth, 2011. "Parental transfer of financial knowledge and later credit outcomes among low- and moderate-income homeowners," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 78-85, January.
- Neil Bhutta & Benjamin J. Keys, 2016. "Interest Rates and Equity Extraction during the Housing Boom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1742-1774, July.
- Lucy Reuben & Pamela Queen, 2015. "Capital Constraints and Industry Mix Implications for African-American Business Success," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 355-378, December.
- Solomon Y. Deku & Alper Kara & Phil Molyneux, 2014. "Access to Consumer Credit in the UK," Working Papers 14004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:152:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_bf03399421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heimer, Rawley Z., 2014. "Friends do let friends buy stocks actively," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 527-540.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer surveys ; Households - Economic aspects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2009:n:v.95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .