Spatial Inequality and Development in Central Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Aghion & Mark Schankerman, 1999. "Competition, entry and the social returns to infrastructure in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(1), pages 79-101, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521438827 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Pomfret, 1998.
"Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1998-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2000. "Agrarian Reform in Uzbekistan: Why Has the Chinese Model Failed to Deliver?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 269-84, January.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521433297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kathryn & Pomfret, Richard, 2000.
"Living Standards during Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 502-523, September.
- Richard Pomfret & Kathryn H. Anderson, 1999. "Living Standards During Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996," School of Economics Working Papers 1999-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Schankerman, Mark, 1999. "Competition, Entry, and the Social Returns to Infrastructure in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Pomfret, 2000. "The Uzbek Model of Economic Development, 1991-91," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(3), pages 733-748, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2004-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.