Regional Development in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kathryn & Pomfret, Richard, 2004. "Spatial Inequality and Development in Central Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand, 2007. "The Economics and Politics of Oil in the Caspian Basin," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266724, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Daniel & Frey, Miriam & Wieslhuber, Carmen, 2013.
"Do natural resources define convergence clubs? Empirical evidence from the Kazakh regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 404-414.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber & Daniel Frey, 2013. "Do Natural Resources Define Convergence Clubs? Empirical Evidence from the Kazakh Regions," Working Papers 329, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber, 2011. "Do Kazakh Regions Converge?," Memoranda - Policy Papers 52, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Achim Schmillen, 2011. "Migration and Remittances in Kazakhstan: First Evidence from a Household Survey," Working Papers 304, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-07-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2010-07-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:memopp:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kseniia Gatskova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.