The Many Faces of Corruption : Tracking Vulnerabilities at the Sector Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manelli, Alejandro M & Vincent, Daniel R, 1995. "Optimal Procurement Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 591-620, May.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2012. "Cameroon - Governance and Management in the Education Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12262, The World Bank.
- Sara Giannozzi & Asmeen Khan, 2013. "Strengthening Governance of Social Safety Nets in ASEAN," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16722, The World Bank.
- Giannozzi, Sara & Khan, Asmeen, 2011. "Strengthening governance of social safety nets in East Asia," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 63930, The World Bank.
- Aaronson, Susan & Abouharb, M. Rodwan, 2011.
"Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?,"
268, World Trade Institute.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2014. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Working Papers 2014-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2011. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Working Papers 2011-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Rimšaitė, Laura, 2019. "Corruption risk mitigation in energy sector: Issues and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 260-266.
- Jiancai Pi & Yu Zhou, 2015. "The impacts of corruption on wage inequality and rural–urban migration in developing countries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 753-768, May.
- Olga Chiappinelli, 2016. "Political Corruption in the Execution of Public Contracts," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1607, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chiappinelli, Olga, 2016. "Political corruption in the execution of public contracts," MPRA Paper 73487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AbrahimYouze & Hotamo Fanta & Yona Balyage & Lazarus Ndiku Makewa, 2014. "Teacher Ethical Principles and Practice in Seventh-day Adventist Secondary Schools in Same District of Kilimanjaro Region of Tanzania," International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development, vol. 3(1), pages 98-116, January.
- Yaroslav Koval & Anatoliy Karpuk, 2014. "Organizational and Economic Principles to Improve the System Regulation of the Wood Market," Economics of Nature and the Environment, Mykhaylo Khvesyk, pages 84-89.
- John N. N. Ugoani, 2017. "Examination of the Impact of National Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy on Poverty Reduction in Nigeria," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 3(5), pages 65-75, 05-2017.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance - National Governance Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Governance - Governance Indicators Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.