The Economics and Politics of Oil in the Caspian Basin
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kseniia Ursulenko, 2010. "Regional Development in Kazakhstan," Memoranda - Policy Papers 47, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- György Simon, Jr, 2010. "On The Customs Union Of Belarus, Kazakhstan And Russia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 55(184), pages 7-28, January –.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011.
"Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(1), pages 5-33, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2010. "Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Shantayanan Devarajan, Hélène Ehrhart, Tuan Minh Le, Gaël Raballan, 2011. " Direct Redistribution, Taxation, and Accountability in Oil-Rich Economies- A Proposal- Working Paper 281," Working Papers 281, Center for Global Development.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2011. "Determinants of internal migration in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 34922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2014.
"Economic and spatial determinants of interregional migration in Kazakhstan,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 379-396.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2012. "Economic and Spatial Determinants of Interregional Migration in Kazakhstan," IZA Discussion Papers 6289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsOil Boom; redistribution; central asia; governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00266724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .